Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Cats are TOO annoying!!!
Started by [E] HoneydewsFriend

In 1.2.3, i successfully captured and breed cats, they were never a problem until now. They dont stay sitting. At any random time. They just teleport to me and annoy me in every possible way. At one stage, they all teleported to me, to where a lot of my chests are, and sat on them for hours. I couldn't access them or move the cats away, I had to kill a lot access my items. I think Bukkit has done a really bad job in reliving mojang while they were away and shouldn't jump strait to an update without and snapshop testing!
Cats do the exact same thing in real life too though. They sit for hours and do whatever they want. They made it more realistic
funny-pictures-cat-sits-on-your-keyboard.jpg
1.2.4 release notes:

Cats in standing position will now purposely go and sit on nearby chests, active furnaces, and beds, preventing players from using them.

Pretty epic! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Somebody brought a cat to my town and it has just been chilling on a chest. I don't want to kill it because it HAS to be someone's(it is tamed). Only me and Fat_Jones are in the town most of the time as we're building so I have no clue how it hot there. By the way it's in Los Santos if anyone sees this and it's their cat.