Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] just some info

Rising did'nt just become a mod to build the city he loved it. rising and i had gone through some things and needed to reconnect with each other so we both kinda avoided everything execpt talking and hanging out. So thats the real reason he shrugged responsibility of modship
Hey Wifey,

We understand Cthulu had problems outside of staff, trust me we've all had them too and had to be inactive at some point or another and not been ingame.

Cthulu was ingame a considerable amount and did a small or no amount of staff work compared to others. This has what lead him to be demoted. Once he has sorted out his problems and can once again prioritise his staff responsibilities he will be reconsidered for staff.

Personally I believe he will become staff again in the future but he needs to show he can do the work.

Thanks x
Yeah, we gave Grifff a second chance too. In the next few months, when we consider adding some more members to the staff, it's possible that if he is still active at the time that he could be in that list.
Have you guys heard Masta in muble? He got a cool voice ^^