Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Banned for brother
Started by [E] addicting_style

It seems that i was banned because my brother was banned long ago and my brother does not know my password and he doesn't even play Minecraft anymore so i just hope that i can be un-Banned but untill then i give my village to my Co-owners hiimapig and Oldmanawsome
Please post a ban appeal in the proper format so the ban committee can give you a response. The proper format can be found in the sticky threads of the ban appeal forum section.
Once appeal is Posted correctly,

BAN: Irethena banned name 'addicting_style': permabanned alt account nomad_mining

The Ban Appeal Committee will handle the rest.
Username: addicting_style

When you were banned : (Date.)2/26/12

Person who banned you:Irethena

Reason you were banned: alt account for "nomad_mining" (really mining_nomad)
If you made an alt account after your old one was already permanently banned, you're not getting unbanned on your alt account; that would mean unbanning someone who broke the rules. However, if you say you're someone completely different than nomad_mining, you need to explain this further.
What im saying is that mining_nomad is my brother who now hates Minetown and goes on a diffrent server called Buxville and for about the next two moths or so he will be playing a game called Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
i am not nomad im his brother