Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] ban appeal
Started by [E] PollyPips

=============

Username:PollyPips

When you were banned : 17/02/2016

Person who banned you: I don't know

Reason you were banned: for breaking someones house

=============
Right, let's get into this.

First and foremost, DO NOT include a poll into your ban appeal. Any and all appeals are handled by staff, not some majority vote. Second, you were banned for griefing Dash6630's house, and then furthermore had the audacity to offer him a spot to live in his own griefed house, as if it was yours to offer, found in the logs below.

: PollyPips: dash whats up with ur house

: Dash6630: OMG

: tomcraft6509 lost connection: Disconnected

: kosakriszi issued server command: /ev

: kosakriszi issued server command: /tp Dash6630

: Dash6630: NOOO

: SinisterBacon: ?

: kosakriszi issued server command: /ev

: kosakriszi: don't worry, I'll fix it for ya

: Dash6630: some 1 blew it up

: kosakriszi issued server command: /prism i

: SinisterBacon: tnt doesnt damage blocks

: Dash6630: when i logged in i was dead

: Dash6630: i had a diamond sword

: kosakriszi: Polly, it's not very nice to grief

: Dash6630: nvm foun it

: PollyPips: ill help if u want or live in my house

: Dash6630: no

: kosakriszi issued server command: /ban PollyPips Griefing Dash6630's house, appeal on the forums.

So, if you want to be let back onto the server, I'm going to request a few things from you.

1. Apologize for breaking the rules(griefing), and acknowledge you've re-read the rules found here: http://minetown.net/rules.

2. Apologize to Dash here, and agree to apologize in game if I decide to let you back on.

3. Give me a good reason as to why I should let you back on the server, given that you've broken our rules.

Thanks,

~Pl
i should i love the sever and the truth is my friend came over and i thought it would be fun to show off and then i wish i didnt have done it
Im really sorry Dash. Really really sorry. I have re read the rules and definitely wont break them again. I didnt know I had done the Poll...This site is quite confusing,

I love the server so much and really miss playing. I promise I will not break the rules again. I feel really stupid now.
Since you seem to be rather apologetic, and really do miss playing, I've decided I will unban you following a time off the server. For future reference, any and all actions(regardless of the reason being to show off or not) that break our rules will result in a ban. Do not let me see this kind of behavior from you again, as the next punishment will be more severe.

You will be unbanned 2 weeks(14 days) from today. Message a Moderator or Admin on the forums with a link to this thread on March 4th.

/Locked
http://www.minetown.net/forum/m/672632/viewthread/26181937-ban-appeal/post/114489198#p114489198 Is this is the correct place to get let back on ? Im exciited but cant work out where to send the link as requested. Is Minetown outdated because of the 1.9 version? Thanks P
We're not "outdated", we just haven't updated to 1.9 yet for technical reasons as defined here.

You can still connect to Minetown with a 1.8.x client profile.

You've been unbanned in-game.

/locked
how do u do it

and thank you so much
thank u

now i just need to bugreport java