Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Hiring Redstone expert
Started by [E] SGT Fenix

I need a mass piston door created, warp sgc to see, the entryway where the roundstone is is the door outline, anyone think they could make a system of pistons to close and open a door that big? doesnt have to be all at once, it just has to be able to open and close
Bad editing ftw!

Must be a problem with my redstone.
im afraid i dont really understand where you mean. If you mean here:

then i could see if i can make a design.
yes there, that roundstone marks the door
ok I will see what i can do.
ok unfortunatley it isnt possible to remove the blocks in the middle of the door without having a huge amount of space and a lot of materials, producing something that would be extremely complicated and im not sure would even work properly if the server is lagging.

however, if you dont mind the middle blocks always being air, i have made a design to do this:

(the walls can be easily changed, i was just doing stuff that looked good)
that would be fine, however i would most likely have blocks in that open space if its possible, and idk about the rs lamps, maybe, meet me ingame and wel work something out
the material of the door can easily be changed, the rs lamps were just an example because i liked the look of the texture. As for building it, if you wish i could give you the map download to see how it is built, or if you give me perms and materials i can build it myself.
Have you considered using a sign. I don't know if MT has it active, but I think it is and is part of craft book, and you can trigger the sign with a red stone pressure plate, lever or something similar. The basic idea is the same as a . ]Check out the craftbook wiki...
you could, but that would limit you to a choice of a only a few blocks, and would not be able to have the leave blocks in the middle thing. whether SGT fenix would prefer the block in the middle thing or not i dont know, but its up to him. SGT, this would be a good build with either design, and I will happily give help whichever design you choose if you require it.