Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] How do you get Protection V?
Started by [E] antonyoo

On another thread, I read that one could get Protection V.

1) Is it true?

2) how many levels do you usually have to spend?

3) Where can I find out about the "special" enchantments in Minetown?
This is not true.

Prot only goes up to 4 unless its a special item created by mods.

There are no 'special' enchants besides the ones that exist on any server, or singleplayer, BESIDES ones that have been created by mods for a purpouse ie the Mod Picks that have lv127 in all enchants.
^ hmmmmmmm, i believe jarounie had a lvl 127 enchant pick >.> da fuq?
yes he had it by mistake. I also had one when a game error switched my inventory with Zio. Reported it so he took it back, though. Don't think jaha reported his <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Actually, the mods can configure what enchantments are on what tool. For example, if they did </enchant protection 5> the tool they are holding, no matter what the tool, would have protection V.
Also, the maximum natural enchant level is 5, but they only appear when doing level 50 enchants afaik
The maximum natural enchantment level for Protection, is IV, not V. You cannot have an item with Protection V unless an admin creates it for you via a plugin. For obvious balance reasons, players & staff are not permitted to have items with dirty enchants (enchantments above natural levels), with the exception of mod picks, which may be given to a staff member if an admin both trusts them not to misuse it and the staff member has a need of it to efficiently fulfill their responsibilities as staff.
again, i won it for winning the boat event from heiwashin