Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] [EVENT] /warp Climb - Need Donations
Started by [E] Matt [5]

As many of you may have seen or heard, I've been working very hard on a new, amazing climbing event on Minetown. I'm almost done with the action-y part of it, but now is where I need the real help.

Next on my list of things to do is build a wall up the entire side. This is being done entirely of wood slabs and stone slabs. If anyone can donate some that would be great!

Once the arena is finished, I need to be funded for some rewards to give out with the event. Although diamonds are the usual reward, I will accept rare items as well, since I think that would be fun to give out, too.

Recap Donation List:

• Wood Slabs (for Arena)
  • Stone Slabs (for Arena)
  • Diamonds (for Rewards)
  • Rare Items (for Rewards)

Thank you to everyone who has helped or will help! I am looking forward to open /warp Climb!
Matt, how many stone slabs do you need? Would you rather have the stone an make your own slab?

~Cyberdrfiter
CyberDrifter wrote:
Matt, how many stone slabs do you need? Would you rather have the stone an make your own slab?

~Cyberdrfiter

I haven't caculated it, but I'm sure the number is in the thousands lol. Therefore, give whatever amount you are comfortable with in whichever form works for you, I'll seriously work with anything lol <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> Thanks
If you are in game now I will give you some.
Possible sponsor 1 chest of sugarcane? <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
first off warp to blshop i always have logs and stone. Second Rare items means in the form of enchanted items sim not sugarcane:P
I can give you some logs sometime the next couple days when I get a chance to farm some more.
I can donate some credits (5k?) I can do more, also i have a bunch of stone i can make into slabs and i have plenty of wood (i'm not kidding it's like 20 stacks) so I can pay you in-game and if I see you I will give you the rest.
Thank you everyone! I'm going to set up duckshop signs to make it easy to donate while I'm not online.
I can donate some music discs maybe as rewards, maybe some brickblock/clayblock, just pm me what you need~