Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Looking for workers to help me venture into the next leg of my build
Started by [E] eternaltragedy

hello :3

if you havent heard, i am currently working on the soon to be largest building on the server (im pretty sure) and i need a LOT of help to get it done quicker... right now i am at level 100-110 and the next part is building the walls up to level 200! the pattern is simple and i have laid out the first pillar (one block high tower up to level 200) the pattern is in 5's (5 glass then 5 stonebricks) and repeat <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f60e.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby="8)">8)</object> .... if your interested i will pay well for your services and i will supply as much as i can.... If you want to donate materials please contact me in game... i will also soon be setting up stations at /warp et_co for collection all your help will greatly help me finish my dream and then open E.T. Co the largest firm in Minetown.... thanks

~eternaltragedy

P.S. after the walls are done, i might need help making the 50X50 floating glass sphere above that :3 stay tuned
I can help, ill take my pay in wood ( lots of wood, all in logs, of all 4 of the log types )
I am interested in helping:) But only if the server updates soon!
Well the update might not happen for a bit... why must it wait till the update anyway? ....and i am sorry hunter but ineed all the wood ibcan get.... but you can buy wood with the diamonds i pay
I actually think ./warp z8 is the largest atm.
I'd like to help out with this. I'm good at simple.
Yes madster.... atm ..... but this will be a 50x50x200 block tower (only 200 cause it starts at level 55 ish) but this will be immense..... check it out... / warp et_co
Id love to help and will donate what i can.