Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] I am displeased with the ignoring of my request.
Started by Unknown User

Back nearly 2 months ago, My Team won first place in the Shipbuilding Contest. My Team consisted of Kutha, StealthM23, Wildcat_Brass and Myself.

Heiwashin had advised that each of the winners would receive a full set of max enchanted tools, and a copy of the Ship, along with MTCs.

As far as I know, we each recived our winnings of MTCs.

Also, Wildcat_Brass received a copy of the ship, and his items.

Me, Kutha and StealthM23 have not. I have been pestering Staff, By asking Zionia repeatedly in regards to this.

I have also asked Heiwashin, of which the most response I have gotten was 'I'll give the items too you soon.'

I do not think this is very acceptable, having to wait, and continue waiting for nearly 2 months, while repeatedly asking staff, and being ignored, hoping to get the prizes that Staff Promised. I would like this Dealt with as soon as Humanly Possible.

Thank you.

*UPDATE*

DannyboyG1 Has just corrected the Ship Copy Portion of my Problem; it is now resting inside Millenium Harbour.
I totally understand how angry you are, but I think this is coming across as a little too agressive, imo.

I'm sure they'll get to it ASAP now that you've posted though <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
I'm not angry? I'm just reporting this, to make sure it's dealt with? o.O
Hey, having to wait 2 months for something you should've gotten almost immediately after the event is terrible, and even if you were being overly aggressive you'd be pretty justified.

EDIT: Not saying you were overly aggressive.
Shit I didn't see that it was two months ago <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f610.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":|">:|</object>
Dont worry we all are annoyed with something inside the walls of minetown something is either unjust or an abomination what are we all gonna do. That sucks 2 months to wait for something to be done kinda of a little BULLSHIT hope things get resolved.
I understand people's opinion. However, this was not meant to be-rate staff. Simply to bring it to their attention. Please do not start a flame war here, or I will have this thread locked.
*BUMP*

I dislike having to bump this thread. However, I still have not received the tool set; along with Kutha who has yet to receive his either, and his copy of the ship..

Please take the time to assist in this; so that I can have this thread locked, and stop bugging staff about this..

Thank you for your understanding.
Rather than bumping a thread and moaning like a little old lady.

Drop Heiwashin a message....

-_-
Sorry about the delays, warp sandbox and take one chest.