Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Is the amount of exp you gain from breaking/placing blocks fixed?
Started by [E] antonyoo

I've noticed that now I get exp from breaking blocks. However, the amount of exp you gain is significantly smaller than the amount you received before. Is this amount a finalized number? Or is it still in the process of being changed?
bump
I'm about 95% sure it hasnt been fixed yet. I think right now you only get the experience you would get from singleplayer.
The amount is not fixed, and still being tweaked. Basic block breaking/placing as been reenabled, though , and I'm working on additional events (taming animals, etc.).

I make no promises that it will return to exactly the same level as before (as the config for the old plugin seems to have gone missing), but we're monitoring and tweaking the plugin still. It's much easier to start undertuned and gently increase the exp bonus from the plugin than it is to overtune it and be forced to reduce it (in terms of community reaction).
Sweet! glad it is back and even more glad it is being tweaked. Dartrh, good call on starting low.