Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by [E] gmango0028

So, I just logged on to Minetown and got this message: "griefing and trolling donkeykong". Ok, so heres what happened. I found this event and I completed it. It said that I completed part 1/7. So I said in the chat "Yay I beat part 1/7 of the jungle thing!". So it led me to a warp to part 2/7. So I started doing it and donkeykong came and said "This is my event its not done please leave blah blah blah and that stuff." Stupidly, I said no and I wanted to help and that I would tell everyone how to get to the event, which was wrong and I shouldn't of done that. I feel very bad and I feel that I should have at least gotten a warning before I got banned. And for griefing, I just accidentally destroyed one snow block of the outside of an igloo and destroyed two snow blocks to get out of a hole, which i fell in and was stuck. So I wasn't really griefing. And after all of that he trapped me so I couldn't get out so I couldn't do the event anymore, so I gave up and left. So yes I did something wrong (the blackmailing part) but I find it unfair that I didn't even get a warning and that was my first bad thing on this server. I don't think I deserved to get banned. So please, admin, mod, or whoever is reading this, please, please, please accept my ban appeal and un-ban me. Thank you for reading this.

-gmango0028 (thats also my in-game name; not just my minetown.net username)

P.S. Also I wrote this really cool and long speech so hey-I get at least some props for that, am I right?
Aside from the fact that you didn't take the time to use the proper form for the ban appeal. Shortly after I banned you for this first issue I found that you had stolen a large amount of lava from Luev25. Any explanation for that? Also I found a large number of people felt that you similarly mistreated them with your comments.
1st that Lava was in an unlocked chest and I thought it was for free takes, and if it was a problem I will return it. And I do not recall being mean to people with comments.
Unless something is deliberately labeled so, nothing is free for you to take whether or not the chest was protected. As it stands you have 2 strikes against you from this appeal alone and these posts are your first ever on the forum. I don't think I should let you back between the point that you've done this all within a day of your renewed activity on minetown. on the other hand this is your first offense.

I am going to be lenient and let you back onto minetown tomorrow with a jail sentence after you're back. Don't make me regret this.
Oh thank you thank you thank you! How long am I sentenced to in jail?