Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] How did you find Minetown?
Started by [E] Stickman

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
@8919343 wrote:
Well, my brother showed me the server. I loved this server!!! I made my mistakes, and then was false and cruelly banned for making a "lag machine" in creative. I did NO such thing. Thanks for taking up 72 hours of my life and spending $15 of my money. I get $1 a week. Thanks minetown for a horrible experience

You're welcome. Glad you enjoyed your stay.

enjoyed

enjoyed
A friend found the server and told me about it so we both joined. Initially built in TownVille and we had quite a few players there. Minetown had a pretty close community and still had a personal feel despite having tons of players on at once. I also enjoyed being part of the Build Team and building the old spawn city on Agharta.

I don't think there are any others from our group still playing MC except for you but I haven't been on in awhile.
This is Minetown related. I am a stickler for good eats.
All I did was ask Pljz about the server he administered, because I wanted a server that was consistent and friendly. Of all my time here so far I've thoroughly enjoyed it, and I hope to stay for as long as it runs on.
I found Minetown when this punk ass fool John Cena came around town. He still hasn't met me at Monday night raw and I am FURIOUS. If you see this, you better be there, Monday night for the smackdown of the century. If you're not, heh, then you better watch for your head rolling.
Found this server after the UHC server closed. Been here a week and am really impressed so far.
I came when Eximus UHC closed

however I love this server and I think that UHC closing was a good thing
I found minetown by searching through the lists of servers that were up a long time ago. Just randomly joining and exiting servers until I found out as to where I could build kind of wherever I had wanted to, I was maybe one of the first 20? to get onto the server when it was first hosted in a basement let alone an entire server base now. I played for a while until the owner was having some trouble and needed help but with the permissions being locked needed extra mod support and after I had helped with that I had stayed for a while watched the community grow but haven't been back on for a few years. It was fun while it lasted way to many hours on the server, well spent. Still have a copy of the first map he had opened and its pretty cool with all of the buildings and everything people had built. Now many many worlds later when I log on I have no idea how to even get somewhere to build something. On that note is there still a trading system with gold and diamonds? best part of the game was working with others.
My brother found out about Minetown four years ago, and then naturally I joined as well. Fun fact: Originally, Sawine himself denied my application, but then an admin (I think their name was Crystal, shoutout to you btw) accepted my 2nd application when I went to check my first application.