Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by [E] MarioMareo

Username: MarioMareo

When you were banned : 1/19/16

Person who banned you: Jared

Reason you were banned: it says is tole a staff members item drops which to my memory i did not, idk though i have bad memory
I banned you for stealing a staff member's items, as evident in your ban reason. The event this is referencing is a few weeks ago when Joey_Dev had died and you picked up his items. You gave a few of them back, but not all of them, which he alerted us to. Namely, around a stack and a half of iron, amongst other things.

Have you anything to say about this?
Hey im sorry i had stuff in my inventory too and most of that stuff is gone in web jail what ever i have left i will give back to him thats what i thought this was about and i had a bunch of iron on me at the time...
come on jared can you plz get back to me
Sit tight.
what do you mean Jared
MarioMareo You should know that pestering staff is not helping your cause. Please just be patient.
EMTDrifter im not trying to pester staff i just want to get back on the server i have been banned for like three weeks and i just want to get back on the server without it affecting my Real Life much
I'm going to give you the standard two weeks, after discussion with other staff members. Make sure to be more careful.