Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Minetown WIKI
Started by [E] Osmosis

Okay so um, I went to the wiki earlier, to check how to make signs (Never needed to do it..)

I swear I've seen it filled with information before so I was kinda shocked when I saw that it was 95% blank.

It's like somebody's griefed it all...And the homepage says "lol"

If this is something that's been raised before, disregard it. But I'm sure someone's damaged it deliberately.

I see all the normal content that I'm used to seeing. Something might be amiss with your computer.
Yield probably was on earlier and lol'd at someone's feeble attempt at undoing the work on the wiki. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
if you still want to make sure how to make a lift, here it is-this is:

1 (place a sign and write

(empty / any text)

(empty / any text)

(empty / any text)

2 (place a sign exactly above the other one and write

(empty / any text)

(empty / any text)

(empty / any text)

3 (check if it works

if you want it to be a lift that only let you go down/up and not up/down just write instead of where you dont want people to go back to.

example:

(empty / any text)

(empty / any text)

(empty / any text)

if it doesnt work... check the wiki... lol

hope this will help you <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Gate...
I have no idea what happened. I did not see any wiki griefing and I see nothing in the logs. It is possible that sawine corrected it but I honestly can't say.
TPrezzle wrote:
Gate...

Then its like this sign

(empty / any text)

(empty / any text)

(empty / any text)

Next to wooden fences that are raised.