Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] [PRISON] Idea.
Started by [E] val

So I'm not going to make this long.

I liked the prison server a lot, and so did many other people, and we have wanted it back for a while. I want to "remake" the old minetown prison server, and open it soon, as I've already started building it, just similar structure to what I remember from minetown's prison. I just wanted to know if you guys would want to help with things, and I honestly am not trying to be arrogant here, but I really don't care if you guys don't want me to bring it up because of "copying" or some other stuff. If minetown wont bring it up, I will. (will have different name, people, builds, etc.)
Not trying to bash minetown or anything like that, but why not make something bigger/better? Achieve what Minetown could not: Keep people interested in prison long enough it doesn't become just another dead server when everyone goes back to main.

It takes no skill to copy something, a mere child could do that. Aim to achieve greatness, to build better..plan harder and ultimately deliver what your player base (Whoever that may be) wants because in the end, happy players equals happy server...and happy servers get more donations.
As it's been discussed before, the prison server isn't coming back, and we don't have the time, player base, staff, or interest to bring it back. From what I'm told, there isn't even anything left from when it went down 2+ years ago. You've made enough threads asking about it that it could probably be justified to make you your very own subforum for repetitively asking if it'll be back. We've said many times before that it won't, and there is no interest here in reviving it. We "really don't care" if you don't want to accept this, because it doesn't matter, it's not happening here.

Don't ask again.

/locked