Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] [1/30/2016] Ban Appeal
Started by [E] val

Username: GamingShades/vases/mopn/mymemes

When you were banned : 1/30/2016

Person who banned you: No idea

Reason you were banned: Being on the same ip as another banned player, I was banned on my main account GamingShades for spamming but I never spammed on the server, nor do I see a reason to spam. I just want to know why I was banned on all the other accounts. I just wanted to come on and talk to everyone.
Hey,

Your main account, GamingShades(Now ohvals) was banned for spamming. To allow your other accounts back on, you would need to submit a ban appeal first, which is why your alts were banned.

That said, we can just say that this thread will be used as your appeal, so we can move on. Not only were you banned for spamming, you were previously muted for spamming, and before that banned for racism(along with Staff disrespect and player abuse). Furthermore, when you logged in on your alternate accounts, you lied saying that you were logging in using a client, and that whatever IP you were on was probably someone else's. So, if you would like to be unbanned, I'd like you to do a few things;

1. Give me a good reason why you should be unbanned, given that you've been muted multiple times for racism/spamming(which are against the rules), banned for those same reasons, and then lied to try and get back on.

2. Apologize to both staff and members for all of the above.

3. Acknowledge that you have read the rules, found here.

4. Acknowledge that if I decide to let you back on the server, this will be your absolute last chance to clean up your act.

Thanks,

~Pl
1. A good reason why I should be unbanned, I've never spammed, I have no idea where you got the spamming from, unless someone else had access to my account, which no one did, then I would understand why I was muted. But I can tell you I never spammed, and the racism before I was literally 12 years old and already appealed for that. I just want to get on and talk to the people that used to play, and I didn't lie to try to get back on, I was using WTFast and I am normally banned on kohi for that because it changes your ip so you can have a better connection (it's an application, not a client.).

2. Apologize? It was 3 fucking years ago, I mean sorry for my language but damn, do you not understand that that was 3 years ago when I said "nigga" or some shit. I cringe when I think about my 12 year old self.

3. I have read the rules, and my friend said those things in chat also, and they didn't get banned.

4. I think this is bullshit, again sorry for my language, but you have to understand that was 3 years ago, I've changed a lot since then, but I still do miss the people I used to talk to.
We keep track of mutes/bans on our server. Your record states that you were muted/banned for the reasons I outlined above. Since you freely admitted that no one else had access to your account, you and you alone would have been able to do such things, including spamming. Furthermore, here are the logs from when you logged in on your alt last night:
Code:
: vases: i'm using "WTFast" : vases: and it's like a vpn : vases: so someone else probably got banned on it

You clearly state that someone else probably got banned on the server with your IP, when in actuality, it was your main 'ohvals', which was banned for spamming which again, we have tracked. Lastly, yes, I do want you to apologize, and you will not be unbanned until this happens.
1. A good reason why I should be unbanned, I've never spammed, I have no idea where you got the spamming from, unless someone else had access to my account, which no one did, then I would understand why I was muted. But I can tell you I never spammed, and the racism before I was literally 12 years old and already appealed for that. I just want to get on and talk to the people that used to play, and I didn't lie to try to get back on, I was using WTFast and I am normally banned on kohi for that because it changes your ip so you can have a better connection (it's an application, not a client.).

2. Apologize? It was 3 fucking years ago, I mean sorry for my language but damn, do you not understand that that was 3 years ago when I said "nigga" or some shit. I cringe when I think about my 12 year old self.

3. I have read the rules, and my friend said those things in chat also, and they didn't get banned.

4. I think this is bullshit, again sorry for my language, but you have to understand that was 3 years ago, I've changed a lot since then, but I still do miss the people I used to talk to.

I apologize for spamming and saying racist terms, and I promise I will not say them again. And I did not lie, I was using WTFast last night.
I realize you were using WTFast, you lied by saying that someone else was banned on your IP, when it was you. It's not something we tolerate, nor is vulgar language and being uncooperative like you've shown in this appeal. You will be unbanned two weeks(14 days) from today, on Febuary 14th.

/locked