Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Free Help!
Started by [E] Carnivores64

Do to my town going down the hole and me waiting for the new world to come out. I have decided to work for free!

1: Message me or post on the forum if you need something done

2: This is totally free no strings attached.

3: the jobs include: Help filling in holes, Help building, Help moving things, Help Around the server, or anything you can think of that I can help with.

4: This doesn't include building statues.

5: Things will be back to back so first come first serve.

6: When I gave a kudo on your post that means i saw it and its on my to to list!

Jobs completed: 5

Things on hold: 1

Carney, I could TOTALLY use some help, and i'll give you a little something afterward <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Here are some jobs I could use done with-

Spawnertower monitoring- This is by far the easiest. Just stand there so the spawners work. You can even stand in a safezone so you can go completely AFK. Keep a fraction of the mob drops

Building the Glassdiamond tree farm- Requires digging out half a muntian, and gathering recources. You will get free access for life by helping <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

Working on the Glassdiamond Sky staircase- We need materials, and this is a hard job because you may fall off and die. Your reward? a free prebuilt house once the skycity is complete!

If you'd want to help contact me in game. I'd really appreciate it.
If youre interested I have pretty easy but tedious job that needs doing. I need some areas in my town that need leveling out and I dont feel like it. One place needs to be raised up some. Mainly it consists of filling in areas, but there is some clearing that needs to be done as well. The areas are not particularly huge and I'll provide all the dirt you could possibly need to get it done. If you want to check it out go to /warp worldsedge. Thea reas are behind the farm (that big hole needs to be filled and the whole area leveled out) and between the house lots and the lighthouse (you can see where I got a good start on that). Let me know if youre up for it.
*BUMP*
wawon lol. thats not the help im thinking of! lol... ill talk to luev