Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Nimaro City - New free plot giveaway round!
Started by [E] Nurfy

Hello folks,

After the last plot giveaway was a great success we are ready for a new round of free plot giveaway at Nimaro City which can be visited at /warp Nimaro.

Nimaro City is a big and still rapid growing famous town with lots of potential and we like more people to get involved and be part of it!

We will be giving out another 9 plots which can be found at /warp Nimaroplots.

We have strict build rules in Nimaro since we prefer quality over quantity.

• No Cobble, Dirt or Gravel.
  • No boxy (square) boring buildings.
  • No high buildings without permission.

FAQ:

Q: Why are you giving away plots for free, most cities ask gold for them?

A: We want good builders, this way we can even attract people who can build well but don't have much gold. We care about the quality of the buildings not how much gold somebody has.

Q: Will the things I build on my plot stay mine?

A: Yes everything you build on your plot will stay yours we will never take anything away. Only in the worst case we will world edit your plot to somewhere else if we really don't like what you have build, this way however you wont loose any items.

Q: How can I receive a plot?

A: Write in this topic your interested in a plot. To increase your chances write down what your plans with the plot are or even better include some screenshots of previous good buildings you have build in the past.

Q: How are you gonna decide who gets a plot and who not?

A: We will look at several things when we make a decision, we will look at the plans ppl have with the plot, if there good builders, and if there active.

You will find that Nimaro City is a awesome place to build in. We hope to get good new or old builders again this round!

Plot Status

11 parkerjdude

12 Free

13 Taken by Fettuccini

14 Reserved

15 Cykoh77

16 Free

17 Free

18 Free

19 Italy08

20 Mortar86

YEEEE i saw my helltower in background xD
Keep in note I can grant plots to players so if Nickuru or Ron isn't online, I am more than happy to help.
I certainly wouldnt say Im one of the best builders on the server, but I like to think my buildings arent completely terrible either (if they are no one has let me know yet). I have only actually been playing minecraft for about 3 months and I think my building skills are definitely improving. Here are some screenshots of what I have built on the server so far.

This was my first building on the server. It is located at /warp mountainlodge. I no longer own it, but it is still there.

20120323232954.png

This is the spawn area of my town at /warp worldsedge. The majority of it was built by myself, with the exceptions of the houses (obviously), nether portal and farm, and the lighthouse was designed by someone else, although I did do the actual building of it in the town.

20120323233121.png

I built this mansion on creative. I am currently recreating it block for block in my town, but it is not finished yet.

20120321054029.png

As for what I plan to do with the plot if I win one? Well I am working on a building on creative that I would like to build there. Its a tall (16-24 blocks?) pillar made of obsidian, lapis blocks, and lava with top and bottom bases made of netherbrick. on top of this I will be building a house/small castle (this is the part I havent designed yet) made mostly of netherbrick. The current design I have for it so far is too large for the plots, but its circular and can be scaled down easily to fit. If you want I can take some screenshots of what I have so far and show them to you.

As for being active, I'm usually on for at least a few hours most days, often more.

And as I said before, GIMME YO PLOTZ.
Hey Fettuccini, the first and last screenie I really like, I saw you have taken plot 13, good luck with the building, if you need anything lemme know <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Thanks, will do.
I certify that all plots are soil tested and safety approved.
I won one of these in the last lottery and It's so awesome! It is so close to the Zoo and 2 free mobgrinders! Nimaro is one of the best and most amazing cities on MT! Im still working on the house though- if you'd like to stop by and see how it's going, warp tudor! Also check out the awesome houses made by the others who won last time!
I am interested in a plot here. As for the design I will have to put thought into it but thinking something modern. Most of my building on MT so far has been more function then design so I will have to brainstorm a bit to build something suitable for Nimaro.

My design will be based on the plot if I win. What I have planned so far is some what large and would only fit in the larger plots there.
Welcome to Nimaro Everyone <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> And Italy, Id be a good idea to build what you want in like Creative Singleplayer, take screen shots then send them to us <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>