Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] i was approved as a new member but i cant get any ip address to work?
Started by [E] tayzachew

Ok so it showed me i was approved into this server but the IP address that you guys have posted for 1.1 and the temp server IP address wont let me connect. Help?
mc.minetown.net It is updated to 1.2.3 as of right now, not yet 1.2.4 if this doesn't connect it is either your internet or you need to direct connect to minetown. Those are usually the problem.
thanks, um what IP address am i using?
I'm not sure. If you can tell me what you are using I could tell you. If it's the 1.1 temp I do not think that one is currently in use anymore.
i saw one on here somewhere that said mc.minetown.net

im not sure if thats right, im just guessing
then i also saw one thats mc.minetown.net1337
That's the right IP address, we are still 1.2.3 but will be updating within 24 hours. You should downgrade back to 1.2.3 or just wait if you can <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
ok thanks, its just i have been working since i applied and i didnt get on yet so i was sad thinking i was unwhitelisted already =) tyvm you guys ^.^