Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] To whom it may concern
Started by Unknown User

You can all celebrate with ribbons and confetti. I'm leaving the server. This is my "last will and testament" of sorts.

All of my claims will go to Scoticeblade. I have also transferred all 100 dollars of my donation perks to Scoticeblade. I have invited Scoticeblade to the homes I have set that are of any importance. That being said once Scoticeblade has enough claim blocks for the town I would like to be transferred to them. If I incorrectly added Scoticeblade to the trusts I give staff permission to adjust until the time that Scotice can claim for themselves. If there are chests that are locked (I don't think there are, but I could be wrong) this thread is giving staff permission to unlock them.

I will also post this on my wall in case the thread is otherwise locked/removed/whatever for any unpredictable reasons.
I understand entirely your reasons, with the staff being against you as they are.

I myself am nearing my limits of what I'm willing to put up with, and am highly considering having my entire area deleted to remove every last trace of myself from the server due to recent events.

I don't care what staff are going to say next, or how much fire I'll be under, but you are and always will be my greatest friend. And nothing anyone will say will change that about you.

Sayonara, Novaleigh! May you find the peace you justly deserve.
;-; I'm just chilling here living my retired life
LOVE YOU TOO!!
Noted.

Farewell, I hope things turn out better in a place where history won't haunt.

~Jared

./locked.