Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Banned for Theft?
Started by [E] MarioMareo

OMG i am freaking out i just got banned for theft i heard an explosion told bumpybob because it was in his town and Bam i was banned idk why im freaking out plz help me
Plz Help i did not steal anything plz plz plz im begging you i would not do anything to get banned from my favorite server plz help me
Hello MarioMareo,

In order for me to assist you with your ban appeal please use the following Format

Username:

When you were banned :

Person who banned you:

Reason you were banned:
Username: MarioMareo

When you were banned : 1/22/2016

Person who banned you:did not say

Reason you were banned: it said theft but i did not steal
MarioMareo,

I will be handling your Ban Appeal today. I am going to start this off with a clean slate and allow you to come clean with me. With that said Honestly goes a long way. Please explain to me what you stole?
idk what i stole i heard explosion in bumpy bobs town while working on my shop and told him he said a glitch and everyone smiled then i got banned idk what i stole
Is there any reason why you decided to tell another member that you stole food from someone else?
oh that was yesterday and im allowed on that claim and the chests are locked and i have been trusted to it
and he owed me the whole stealing was a joke also i meant the chests arent locked
anyone