Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] i think i was banned for luring, the server wont let me back on. need an appeal.
Started by [E] xXx_Arceus_xXx

=============

Username: arceusplayer11

When you were banned : mar 22nd

Person who banned you: dont know. probally server.

Reason you were banned: luring.

=============

Please post in the proper format

Which can be found Here
First, It was me that banned you..

2012-03-22_171031.png

Showing where you clearly, and purposefully told people to come, just to have them die in fire.

Can you give me any reason why I should unban you?
one, i did not know it was bad. two, i did not take all the items of people who died because my inv was full. three, i only did it because i was bored and thought it was fun, although i should not have been enjoying myself. and four, i am sorry for the items taken, the damage i have done, the angry people pestering the admins for their items back, and it is completly my fault. i am sorry for the trouble i have caused. im really sorry. i will be as helpful as possible for the next few days and earn peoples trust in me back. i am sorry.
Since I am on of the people he pestered, I feel allowed to say this. Its not much, but in the picture, all the netherack were on fire until i placed a water bucket on it, knowing it would be protected, but it went out anyway. i dont know if this was a one time glitch or not. Sorry if this got kind of off topic.
First Off I would like to say that I put out the fires parker.

Secondly, "I didn't Know it was bad" is one of the worst excuses you could ever use. Ignorance of rules is not an excuse for breaking them

"I was bored" Horrible, and atrocious reason. If this is what you do when you were bored, what can we expect of you in later times?

Also, saying "Oh well I didn't take all the items" just makes you look even worse. It's like saying to the police, Oh Well I Didn't take all the banks money, so we are cool right?

While, the apology alone is nice in theory, I do believe you will repeat these events in some form or another. Also on a side note, please do not send me multiple messages about the appeal.

In the end, it's a perma.
permanent!?

please, i wont do it again! it was only a joke! first, what i meant by "didn't know it was bad" was that i didn't know you can get banned for it! i did not ignore the rules, it did not say THEIR or anywhere else that luring is bad. second, i will not do these again unless i do it in an area its allowed in. third, what i meant by "i didn't take all the items" was that i only took a couple, and i was going to give them back after i put out the fires. please, i will even give all my diamonds away for making the mistake! please! PLEASE! PLEASE pardon me!
Well, I have spent a good long while debating on which way to swing on your case. I have decided to show leniency. You give be given a 48 Hour temp Ban Starting as of now. On Saturday, 11PM est, I will unban you. Before you are unbanned however, you must Read over the rules again. Then re-read them again. Just so you know, you are on thin ice, and I will be watching. Next time, I can assure you this, it will be a perma. Have a good day and see you in 2 days.