Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] FollowUrDreamz Ban Appeal
Started by [E] FollowUrDreamz

Username: FollowUrDreamz

When you were banned : 1/20/16

Person who banned you: I don't know

Reason you were banned: Griefing

Hello,

Upon trying to log in, I was told have been banned for griefing. It didn't say who I griefed, or how long I will be banned. Could someone please elaborate and hopefully unban me. I apologize, I'm just starting out and I didn't intend to interfere with anyone else's Minetown experience.

Thanks
Hey there,

You were banned for griefing the glowstone that outlined the borders of a 18k warp. Even if it is unclaimed, an area not owned by you should not be touched. Ban lengths are always permanent until appealed, which is why there wasn't a time given. If you'd like to be unbanned, simply respond to this thread stating that;

A. You've read rules found here.

B. Apologize for breaking those rules.

C. Acknowledge that if you are found doing something of this nature again, the ban length will be much longer.

Thanks!

~Pl
Gotcha, Sorry about that.

I have now taken the time to read the rules, and I do apologize for the inconvenience. And I do acknowledge that I have now been fairly warned, and I now see that these issues are taken seriously.

One more clarification, please. I have been looking around on the Agharta map online, and I can see that there are what appear to be tons of abandoned structures scattered about on unclaimed land. It appears that many more people used to build on the server. I realize the rules say not to grief on claimed OR unclaimed land.

May i claim areas like this and possibly finish building the structures?
Normally, the ban time for something like this would be 2 weeks, but due to being you being amiable through this appeal, I'll lessen it to one. You will be unbanned in 7 days(including today) on the 27th of January.

For your clarification, you need to submit a land claim request for that land, since it it /technically/ still under the protection of the no grief policies. You may do so here.

If you're not unbanned on the 27th, message a helper/moderator/admin on the forums and we'll get it sorted out for you.

Thanks,

~Pl
Please unban me,

Thanks!
Done, Feel free to log on!