Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] BAN APPEAL
Started by [E] benyboy567

Hi Sawine, a few days ago i was permanently banned from minecraft, jallaf pb be because he said i did major griefing on taranisland. Well iwould just like to say that it is complete BS. 9 glowstone and 6 glass does not sound like major griefing and a pb to me. And plus it was from one of my friends in real life, i was just joking with him. I admit that even that amount of items is not acceptaple but i understand i did wrong and i just asked if i could have another chance. please send me back your answer ASAP.

benyboy567
Please post int he proper format.
benyboy567

17/03/2012

Jallaf

apparently major griefing on taranisland; And plus it was from one of my friends in real life, i was just joking with him. I admit that it is not acceptaple but i understand i did wrong and i just asked if i could have another chance.
how's that irethena
Beny .. If it was a joke .. But seriosly going mass griefing ? and stealing .. Please .. Apologize to ur friend and i want him to post here that he forgive u .. And u will be unbanned..
And *I GIVE THE AUTHORITY FOR HIS FRIEND TO POST*
tarantula2, i am extremely sorry for griefing your island and i will never do it on you or any other person on minetown again, do you forgive me?

can jallaf or any other person who can get him to this post can you please do it
ok i forgive you beny.
Unbanned ..
id like an apology too since you ALSO grieved my house and my chests...........and id also like you to admit to stealing all those pig spawners and from the chests in my house, not to mention the bottom of jhonos house and everything else you did. you may be forgiven but dont try to shrug it off like you didnt do anything...please dont jail me for this post as i feel like i have SOME right to post here as i was also involved