Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] uhm.. ye!
Started by [E] Gubbi

Hey there.. i was accepted in my application for like 1½ month ago... but im still not a member ingame. i send a msg on this website to an admin like a month ago, and was told to /msg a mod ingame to get member rank on the server... ingame he told me to be patient, someone would do it "soonish"... yeah right? now i have been waiting for 1½ month? and i still cant build or do anything on your server. And i can nolonger /msg anyone, "you dont have permission" it says... and i cant type in the chat or anything?

should i just find another server to play on?? lol.... i already did.. but srsly... this aint good service from your admins / mods :-/ just wanted to let you know..
Hello,

I looked up your application and saw that it was accepted February 15th. I have whitelisted you in game. At one point our script was being buggy and only took a certain amount of names we entered instead of infinite like it used to. It could be that your name just fell through the cracks. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, and hope that you decide to come join us on Minetown every once in awhile <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Best,

Irethena