Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Cyber Bullying Video
Started by [E] Sayomie

Bellow is the video showing why they where banned. Watch the video through as it gets worse later on.

Also the final verdicts for the players involved

- LucyLooseLegs - 1 week temp ban

- Jallaf - Demoted to trial mod ( This was not from the video but related )

- Arvila - Permabanned

- OkiFool66 - Permabanned

- Cauldweller - Still banned and will be banned from mumble

The issue with this was not they told him to get out of mumble but the way that it was handled and the severity of the situation. As Okifool66 had mumble banning rights, he should have just been banned Cauldweller and then the situation would not have happened. As I have stated in the past we do not condone or put up with cyber bullying.

For those of you who want us to ban every banned player from mumble this is not all that reasonable as there is no way to link the two together manually and not all staff have admin on mumble. Cauldweller will also be banned from mumble.
wow thats it?!?!???! thats BS. cyber bullying is a made up term and even if i were to accept it as a real one that seriously falls short of any cyber bullying case ive seen read or heard. Oki did say he was banning him from mumble.

While I recognise that the younger generation does not yet recognise the consequences of bullying, the fact that cyber bullying is recognised as a crime and can have legal consequences would show that it is in fact not made up.
LULZ, bunch of fucking idiots. Okifool has been a prick for the past few months, and Arvila has kind of diverted away from the whole MT moderating. It surprised me at first, but now it doesn't.

It doesn't matter who is being bullied; if it gets out of control, it needs to be stopped.
lolol is that lucy's real laught? <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

im sure there was more to this video, but regardless its too bad all of this had to come out of something so small <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object> - the only real negative things i heard said in the video were "fuck off" and "no body loves you" the bit about killing himself wasnt anyone telling anyone else to go kill themselves, it was him saying i practically had to tell you to kill yourself.

I dont think this falls under cyber bullying, rather just poor judgment and a bad way to handle the situation at hand. Glad we didnt lose all of the people in question, and Im glad I dont have a mic because I prolly woulda been laughing too <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>

and btw - cyber bullying IS a real thing. you can get a ticket for it or even go to jail / prison. wasnt it not to long ago someone got charged with someone elses death because they were bullying on FB and told them to go kill themselves and then they did? (last 4 years ish) ?
I have an epic laugh. Wanna fight about it?

I still don't understand why I got a temp ban, although I can't comment on the rest of the recording.
Im almost 100% sure cauldweller took no offense to this treatment as from him staying in and egging it on his intentions were clear. The fact that he recorded it cements that fact. Anything he has said that would make one assume he felt he was being bullied is a total fabrication.
Most twisted video yet ... What was Cauldweller writing ? Why did Cauldweller insist on typing to them once they started talking about LOL? Even after that there was a moment of silence and once Again Cauldweller prodded at them. Seems Cauldweller got what he wanted.
rokitchikin wrote:
wow thats it?!?!???! thats BS. cyber bullying is a made up term and even if i were to accept it as a real one that seriously falls short of any cyber bullying case ive seen read or heard. Oki did say he was banning him from mumble.

While I recognise that the younger generation does not yet recognise the consequences of bullying, the fact that cyber bullying is recognised as a crime and can have legal consequences would show that it is in fact not made up.
cy·ber·bul·ly·ing noun \ˈsī-bər-ˌbu̇-lē-iŋ, -ˈbə-\

Definition of CYBERBULLYING

: the electronic posting of mean-spirited messages about a person (as a student) often done anonymously

Seems to be a real word.

Also, if he would have simply banned him, and move on, as it should be, the situation would have NEVER happened. Its the fact he went out of his way, to be immature, and Cyberbully Cauldweller.
Yes i know it is a real word. I am saying that the term in general was made up so parents could have something to hide behind and use to have someone to blame when something goes wrong. I say that being a parent myself.