Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal: Sir Arvaloth Nightstrider
Started by Unknown User

Username: Arvila

When banned: Today

Reason for the ban: Bullying

Ok, so I'm very sorry about what happened to that poor little guy named cauldweller. I didn't think he would actualy.....Whatever, what you heard on there was my opinion on him. I stand with my opinion, else I wouldn't have said it. Do me a favor and unban Lucy, Oki and jallaf as I had said most of the things in there and not them. If I wouldn't have kept boiling up the situation, this wouldn't have happened. I'm gone for good and I'm already aware of that. However Lucy, Oki and jallaf don't deserve to be gone for good. It was my fault and my fault alone.

Now like I said I stand by my word and yes it wasn't very nice what I said but I said what was on my heart and that's who I am.

I don't backstab, I don't talk pretty words, I tell it how I think it is. Now this could've been in a more polite way yes. But after doing that more than 20 times I was sick and tired of cauldweller doing things like this. He was permabanned and shouldn't even been on mumble.

Now, however I would like to take the fault for this as it was mostly me who boiled it and kept it going as you can very clearly hear from the video.

Once again I stand by my actions and I don't regret doing what I did. Let justice be right and unban those who deserve to be unbanned.

I refuse to be.

Sincerely Arvaloth
Again I'm sorry for the inconvenience that this has caused, I should've left the community before something liket his happened. I stand by my actions however I still have to apologize for the harsh words I used and I will apologize for the drama that it's causing. Just lock this thread and call it done. Now this is everything.

EDIT: And yes Cauldweller, you can take this as an apology for the harsh words I used.

EDIT2: Second edit since I had something on my mind. Again Cauldweller I apologize to you as my words were not right and not appropriate at all.

You asked me why I was so mean to you, I answered you with " Because I don't need to be nice anymore" So I apologize for this statement too.

The whole situation got out of control and I hope that you forgive me for the harsh language I used. Now, I just wanted to get this out of the way since I feel like something went wrong there.

Still Cauldweller it doesn't mean I like you, it just means I treated you wrong. I should've ignored you but I didn't and a permaban is what I deserve for this.

My actions were wrong and I apologize.

Thak you for making the right decissions, I will quietly leave minetown now, as I should've a month ago.

Farewell.