Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Khoshy's Ban Appeal
Started by [E] Khoshy [1]

Username: Khoshy

When you were banned : (Date.) Not sure.

Person who banned you: Not sure.

Reason you were banned: Pre 1.2.3 Import
Um.. anyone gonna help me out here..?
Ok, I have looked back through all the logs I could get a hold of and this is what I gathered on what has caused your ban:

• You stole from vaults
  • You told sawine how you stole from the vaults so he pardoned you.
  • An out-of-the-loop staff member banned you when they saw you get back on.
  • A different staff member didn't clear your ban because you were disrespectful to staff.

Feel free to correct me if I am wrong on any of these accounts.

After talking to sawine, we are willing to give you an additional chance but I just want to be assured that you won't cause any problems when you are unbanned.
Hmm, I am going to have to go ahead and say no. Sorry, I don't see why you should be unbanned for two reasons. First off, you stole from vaults, and after you were pardoned the first time, you were disrespectful to the staff when your ban wasn't completely cleared. Secondly, this is waaay too old. The situation died months ago, and you should have taken action months ago as well.
This is how I got banned after the vault incident.

I logged on and a member said, " Khoshy weren't you banned, how'd you get back on". So in a joking manner I replied, " Leet hax ". Then an admin banned me. I just wanna get back on for old time sake.

I was never disrespectful to staff.. don't know where that came from. I just tried to log back on and I'm still banned so..