Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Mumble issue
Started by [E] Eunjun

I don't know if this is the right place for this, but here it goes.

There is a channel created in the mumble server, under factions, called The Organization. It was the first faction channel created that Sawine built for my faction. He stated he wanted to get faction channels, and said he'd put mine in there since I requested use of a private channel. This was around January, I want to say, maybe December.

This month, I haven't been able to access the channel at all. I am not certain why, either. If someone claimed the channel as their faction, I'd like to say that they made a false claim, and I am the founder and leader of the Organization (you may research this on the forums and ask anyone with knowledge of my faction).

The reason why I'm reporting this is because there is a project going on in Soshiki (the capital of the faction) in which is to remain private until complete (it's like an adventure series that will be public, as well as a competition with rewards ). Anyways, it's hard to use mumble when random people do pop in the channel, so I've been forced to defer to Skype, which causes unnecessary lag (of which I'd like not to have). Mumble is a low latency voice communication platform, which is why I've been using it since I first found out about it.

I'd just like to know why I can't access my faction's channel, and if it is possible to give me access to it again? Thanks. And, if so... I'm guessing there is a new procedure for adding members to it? I'd like a link to a thread, if there is a thread, as well, about this issue (I searched for a good 15 minutes, got lazy and decided to make a new post, sorry for adding a post if I'm just taking too much room on forum).
Just ask someone with mumble perms on mumble.
I have, with no responses, which is why I've chosen to make this thread. I don't know the list of people with mumble perms. Just the two I tried to contact, neither responded for a long time (as in about two weeks).
I'll help you get this fixed next time you're on Mumble at the same time as me.
Okay, I'll log on tomorrow, don't have time today. Sorry. /<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object> But thank you though, Modern. /<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>