Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Reporting firewar27
Started by [E] SomeNinja

Not to long ago, a player by the name of firewar27, was attempting to push me into the Event World portal and also attempted to drown me near spawn. Firewar did this three times. The first time, I was near the Event World Portal. He attempted to push me into the portal. I just moved. The second time was also near the portal. This time, I told him to stop. The third time, I warped back to spawn to see if he was going to do this. I pretended to go afk, he then started to push me into the water in attempts to drown me. I warped back to safety once I started to take damage. Now I am here posting this report. At this point, you may be asking yourself, why were you near spawn? Nickuru was near spawn, sheep, wolf, cat, ocelot bombing. I just attended it for a little fun.

I'm not sure if this was a joke, or he has something against me. He may be doing this to other players, however.

I also have many screenshots of him doing this. This can be considered harassment.

This was today, March 20th.
He's been banned, that's not acceptable....
Thank you, Irethena!
i'm sorry, i will take the jail time for this, but you had to take the pictures then, when i was talking to danni about being a slug XD
zdeath why would you get jail time? you haven't done anything you goob XD
I think he thinks its like a ban appeal
I thought this was another thing i wasnt suppose to post under, like ban appels. My bad <_<.
is he using a mod?
keyoff wrote:
is he using a mod?

You mean a hacking client?

And i have a opinion about this: it looks more like he is playing. The fifth picture you can see he isnt even pushing him back to the portal, nor in the following screens, he is pushing him away from it... so in my eyes he should only get a warning. Please take my opinion serious lol.
Well, wouldn't hacking clients be detected by NoCheat?