Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] ban appeal
Started by [E] petty_bone

Username: petty_bone

When you were banned :I do not know

Person who banned you: Kalel

Reason you were banned: my son was banned for grieving a spawner. he uses my account and will no longer be allowed to access minetown with this account as he cannot follow the rules. however i would like to be able to play.
I'll look into this and get back with you in the morning, sit tight.
patiently sitting tight.
Hey petty, I've been out of town for the last two days.

I'm still getting details on your ban, thank you for your patience, and apologies on the delay.
Alright, so I've gotten the info needed on your ban. You claim that your son griefed a spawner on your account as the reason for the ban.

Seeing as you're not a guest on our servers, you should know the rules. What is the last one mentioned on our rules page, in red lettering?
It cannot be emphasized enough that if it's your name connected to a rule-break, it doesn't matter who really was playing on your account, you are responsible! The best defense against getting banned is following the rules and not allowing others to access your account.
Right, so you need to keep this in mind. While the Moderator who banned you believes that it would be okay to let you off, crime demands a punishment to be paid. I'm going to give you two weeks a one week ban, which is getting off very lightly for a grief while letting someone else use your account without our knowledge.

In the future, if you let your son use your account, or he gains access to it, you're held responsible for what he does connected to our server while using it, and the next punishment won't be so light.

Message me (or another Moderator/Admin) with a link to this thread on January 25th 18th to get your ban lifted.

/locked.

Edit: Ban shortened due to respectfulness and good attitude in private chat.