Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Mod enchanted item that I earned through pvp is gone from my vault
Started by [E] antonyoo

I assume that a mod removed it from my vault. Is this correct? If so, why was it removed? I believe that I have rightfully earned the weapon, considering how I had to fight against the mod enchanted item which had all the enchants. I feel as though it is unfair that someone was able to use the item against me during pvp, yet I cannot claim it as a reward with the other items that he dropped.

If no one removed this item from my vault, I would be grateful if it can be restored. It is the most valuable loot I have gotten off of pvp.
Zionia tp'd to your vault and removed them. I will message him to reply to this.

No players should have mod enchanted items whatsoever so you shouldnt have been able to earn this through pvp.

Please be patient for Zio's reply x
aye i did take it when it was reported missing due to a glitch in a donor perk. Players should not have full modded items unless given as a prize for an event of some type. And then are told they are not allowed to sell, trade, or lose it.

If the item was being used for PVP, I will remove it from the game. It should have been protected by the donor perk that keeps inventories, but it is glitching.
Thats unfortunate, but I understand. Thanks.

I do have a question though. When you say that "it should have been protected by the donor perk that keeps inventories", are you saying that the donor perk should have been able to single out the mod-enchanted item from being dropped in the case of pvp? Does that mean that you guys have fixed the previous problem of $300-donors not dropping anything in the case of death during pvp?
The $300 perk is they dont drop items except in pvp. Pvp they still drop items x
ah...so maybe the plugin is actually fixed for once then XD

either way it is being removed from the game now. Sorry for the inconvenience
No problem. Glad to hear the glitch is fixed.