Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] MCtown questions
Started by [E] OdNebuula

Im sorry Ive had it explained a few times but I cant seem to get it to work now. Ok so I have a region, with so far 2 districts in it.

region is coralcity_territ_main

dists are coraclcity_dist_fishery & coralcity_dist_secretlair

SO FAR - i have 4 working plots in the fishery. fp1-fp4

I then have 4 other plots that i attempted to make, and they didnt work - but when i try to make them with the same names i tried, fp5-fp8 ; it says they already exsist.

So i figured I would use a different name. I tried fishery1. idk what happened with that, because now i can pick up a plot there - 1block above ground level names coralcity_plot_f - BUT when i set this plot to active, I cant //expand 1 down - or //expand vert

I dont know If because of the issues I had before, there are multple plots there or something - or if Im just missing something.

I start out,

/territory active set coralcity_dist_fishery

then click corners w wooden axe - left click then richt click.

next is //expand vert (or # up / # down)

finally /plot add fp5 or whatever it may be

im also having problems adding a current member though i think he is in another mctown so i need to know how to tell him to reset town and then join mine as assistant

Ghostass wrote:
im also having problems adding a current member though i think he is in another mctown so i need to know how to tell him to reset town and then join mine as assistant

Yeah i tried to /town active reset many times.

The only town i've joined is what used to be infinium
I havent run into this problem myself so I dont know if it will work, but try this. Re-enter you active territory and district to make sure both are right and try removing the plots that werent made correctly with /district remove plot <plotname>. Then if it does remove them, try making them again and see if it works correctly.
Ghostass wrote:
I start out,

/territory active set coralcity_dist_fishery

Also, this may be part of the problem. It should be like this:

/territory active set coralcity_territ_main

then:

/district active set coralcity_dist_fishery
Ghostass wrote:
So i figured I would use a different name. I tried fishery1. idk what happened with that, because now i can pick up a plot there - 1block above ground level names coralcity_plot_f - BUT when i set this plot to active, I cant //expand 1 down - or //expand vert

I dont know If because of the issues I had before, there are multple plots there or something - or if Im just missing something.

It is possible that you have multiple plots. Also, keep in mind that you have to expand the selection BEFORE you declare it using /district add plot
Ghostass wrote:

Secondly, Never, ever, ever add people to your town. The MCTown plugin is specifically there to allow you to do the regioning without a staff members' help.

Third, install the client mod I have attached. It is one that all the staff use. It puts grid lines on your selections, so you can visually see what you have selected.
thank you yeild. i got all the plots territs and districts workign before checking back to this thread, turns out they were working, layered and dummy me kept fogetting to ADD the player to the plot afterwards <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> hahaha but its all sorted out for now and thanks a ton on the client