Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Tradecraft
Started by [E] Eunjun

We just got the notice about tradecraft's removal on March 23, right? Well, tradecraft is now not working. I logged on just now to withdraw my items and move over to duckshop. What's this, all my items are lost, and I don't get any tradecraft messages. I will list off everything I know for a fact that were in my chests:

This is for /warp orgshop

10 stacks sugarcane

10chests with 10gold in each totaling 100 gold for selling chests

40 glowstone

256 lilypad

2-3 stacks of redstone dust (let's just say 2 because I can't remember the remainder after 2 stacks).

Dirt: This'll sound crazy, but around 10,000 dirt blocks (yes, you can ask logan but he is banned now. He always came to my shop and that is how much I had, from clearing land for my city)

For my bank chests:

20 diamonds and 60 gold (diamond to gold converter)

20-25 (can't remember, round down to 20) and around 217 iron (gold to iron converter).

below is /warp orgstore

5 stacks of redstone dust

4 stacks of wooden planks

27 stacks of sugarcane

no gold/diamonds here (most of it is duckshop already, but these are the three chests that are still on tradecraft).

If it was disabled, and we have no chance of getting our items back, I would like to request a refund of the above items. This isn't all the items. I just can't remember the value of the other items that I sold. I know for sure what I have listed with solid numbers, as I kept written documentation of what my city owes me (I founded the city and use my money for it, and I take 10% out of profits each time until the city repays me back what I paid it for start-up cost).
The data is still there, so your items are safe. Just need Sayomie to enable the plugin.
Alrighty, Thanks Yield. /<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
The plugin is back up for now. Looks like I have some work to do...

tcshops.png
Thanks for the update, tomcort. I'll get on too, and get the work done, lol.