Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] My Very Important Ban Appeal!

Username: thefunwithagun

When you were banned : November

Person who banned you: Modern Dragonesse

Reason you were banned: Anger Management issues, I needed time to mature.

I was banned for being two sided and overall being horrible to the community. I will not deny anything that I have done. Every few months I've made another ban appeal trying to get back on. It's been about 5 months and I think I can get back on. I have gone to therapy for anger management issues and have matured greatly. I would like to get on minetown, for it is really the only server I enjoy. I built many things and logged lots of hours into minetown. I built a HUGE monster trap still used today for drops by users that know about it. I am sorry. I honestly did not deserve a second chance, however I have definitely matured. If you can look in your hearts and let me rejoin, I promise i can benefit the community hugely.
Please help, I really would like to get on.
Is noone going to help me? There has to be a few mods online at least.
Isn't part of anger management classes helping the person deal with negative emotions? I was considering giving you a chance to show your "maturity" in game, but you couldn't even wait a mere hour to get a response. As crazy as it seems, staff have real lives too and sometimes they can only briefly glance at the website. I am not going to unban you.
Okay, I've been denied my ban appeal 3 times now. Your saying that I have negative emotions by being restless to get back on to minetown. Your a moderator and I just really wanted to get back on. Honestly I think your being really mean to me, your pointing out things like that I was restless because I wanted to get back on the server, even though I don't see how it's bad for me to want to get back on the server, and no, it is not part of anger management class to suppress someone being restless, the point is to not have them act out, and in my defense it wasn't like I was spamming, I created this thread and was trying to bump it because I thought that maybe mods weren't seeing it.
Thanks for the overwhelming support on my last post. This really is just a bump so people can see my thread.
It's your business to feel what you do, but it is your responsibility to control your actions. That is not telling you to "suppress" your emotions, it's telling you to make conscious choices regarding them. To unban you, I'd have to be able trust that you really have learned and are going to be a positive influence. As you're hinging your appeal on "you have matured", it shouldn't be surprising that the maturity of your appeal is being considered, and as you didn't support your claim, I'm not unbanning you. This is final.