Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] ban appeal ( sjoerdjuhh )
Started by [E] sjoerdjuhh

Username: sjoerdjuhh

When you were banned : march the 15/16. 2012

Person who banned you: dannidorito

Reason you were banned: Stealing from chest

My brother may play minecraft, only singleplayer. But when i was at school he came to the server and looked around. Than he found a chest full of diamonds. He getted it and was really happy. and when i came home i was banned. I hope i can get unbanned and I give the stealed stuff back. ( and mc is locked with a different password)

I will alert Danni to this, however it is stated in the rules what happens on your account is YOUR responsibility.
BAN: DanniDorrito banned name 'sjoerdjuhh': stealing from chests

I will alert danni to this thread. As per your excuse, You are responsible for what anyone else does on your account, but it up to Danni as to what your punishment will be.
Quote from Minetown Rules:
Quote:
It cannot be emphasized enough that if it's your name connected to a rule-break, it doesn't matter who really was playing on your account, you are responsible! The best defense against getting banned is following the rules and not allowing others to access your account.

Signs at the chest clearly say he would get banned if taking items from this chest so your brother knew full well that he was stealing.

Bad excuse is bad. Perma banned and locked.