Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] I warped to see someone's "cool village"...
Started by [E] elissaf

.. and immediately started to die.

That move - on the part of the player that gave me a deadly warp - is highly illegal and the f---khead who advertised and supplied the warp ought to be perma-banned.

Just saying.

This happened at around 5:15pm GMT+11 18/05/2012 in case MT has logs.

- elissaf
Player name?

Warp name?
I panicked. And in trying to contact my friend or jump on my husband's (guest) account, it flew out of my mind. They said it was 'the best villager house ever made" or something.

I thought I'd be nice and admire someone's handiwork.

- Elissa
Yield looked into my last warp and saw nothing amiss. I logged back on and instead of in a trap, I was in a lit area with nothing damaging me... Uncertain if this is a new bug in warping - I no longer fall through the ground repeatedly, but I think I prefer that bug all in all.

- elissa
The staff takes these kind of claims very serious. Please make sure you provide a screen shot and these kind of problems will be solved swiftly.
lol elissa i warped there around the same time as you but - i either typo'd, or the MT gods were just smiling on me...
I think I know what happened, it used to happen to me. It is a server bug where you fall into the void. Someone mentioned falling forever? Well this makes you fall forever into the void. This kills you. You also said you spawned after reloging into a normal place? Thats what happens...the Mod +'s will refund you after all it IS a server side bug. Just ask nicely <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Elissaf, since I invited you to see my village the other day and you never showed up, I'm guessing it's my town and my portalroom warp...

On occasion, you'll spawn stuck in the half block floor, you can usually just jump and escape (wont even do damage) on rare occasion I get pushed under the half block and start to suffocate. Just doing /spawn will get you out of there since the damage isn't really fast. But that's why when you went to investigate the warp it was just an ordinary room, it simply doesn't happen every time.

Maybe I can have the warp remade from the full block position and let the players drop the half block onto the floor. I'm very sorry, if you had any equipment/items you weren't able to recover I'll reimburse you.
@SloopJB,

Thanks for replying, I actually think I landed semi-incorrectly the first time, perhaps 1/2 block out of kilter, as Fox suggested. When I logged back, after being assured that the warp was in fact safe, it didn't actually move me again. I simply loaded correctly.

@BadFox,

Yeah, sorry for the initial assumption that somehow you'd attempted to kill me. lol. (I didn't know who you were at the time. Now I do, I liked the village lots, once I'd landed more happily, although I didn't stick around long.) I'll say hiya next time I see you, now that we've "met" under better circumstances <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":-)">:-)</object>

Thanks to all,

elissa