Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by [E] Stickman

When you were banned : 3/17/2012

Person who banned you: Jallaf

Reason you were banned: I was duplicating spawn eggs
Not 100% sure if it was Jallaf, but I he was looking through my chests so I think it was him.
BAN: Yield88 banned name 'stickmanlazer0': spawner egg duping

I will point him here when i see him. Please be patient until then.
Thank you
You were exploiting a known glitch to get free spawn eggs. Care to explain yourself?

The chest with the evidence:

2012-03-17_022240.png

The transaction of said chest:

2012-03-17_022250.png
I found the glitch and I wasn't aware of the 5th rule, not being able to exploit glitches, completely forgot about it. I was being stupid thinking I would get away with it but I guess not. I just think that I should get a second chance because I love the server and I haven't been playing on it for long. I wasn't planning to really do anything with the eggs anyways, I know it sounds stupid, but I really wouldn't have
I'm sincerely sorry and if I were to have a second chance, I would never break the rules again

EDIT: I've been looking at other ban appeals that have the same offense as me but at a higher level and still were unbanned. So since this is my first offense I would like to know if I will be unbanned and if so then when?
OhTen40oz, you earned yourself some time in jail...thanks for posting on a ban appeal that isnt yours!
Based on the amount of eggs you had in the chest and the variety of mob types, I'm almost certain that your intent was to sell these eggs. Also, I don't think you realize the severity of this offence. You found an exploit, in a plugin, that allowed you to obtain an endless supply of highly valuable items. It is for this reason that I'm going to leave this appeal as 'pending'. You may come back in a month or two and try again (assuming I can see that you have matured and learned the severity of this issue).

Please /lock this
Locked.