Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] 'If I was Banned'
Started by [E] Kong

If I was banned from Minetown....

You continue, post anything you want. Pics or words, just make it appropriate.
If i was banned from minetown, I would remember Danni's gimpcage and all the good times that I had in there.

If I was banned from minetown, I would want to be there when the Admins drop my diamonds in spawn out of hate.
If I was banned from Minetown I think I would immediately stop playing on Minetown. Unless it was just a temp ban.
if i was banned on minetown - id be sad panda
If I was banned? Quite Literally.. City's The Deadman Hand would be Triggered.

Millenium City's Reactor Core would, due to my Banning; Start to Overload, and go Critical not long after. The Resulting Thermonuclear Explosion would immediately Vaporize the City in a destructive Fireball; with everything in and immediately around it; in an approximate 1000 block radius.

That however, is only the beginning problem. The Resulting Shockwave would reach well past Spawntown; Nearly 3000 blocks away. Not to mention the Seismic Instabilities set off; causing large Earthquakes to ravage the area around the crater that once was the city, and affecting any other surrounding town/city.

As well; the Nuclear Fallout would be scattered throughout Minetown's Atmosphere; affecting an even larger area due to the Radiation Risks. Not to mention; the Tsunami and Floods that would sweep along every waterway, probably flooding a large portion of low-lying lands.

My banning; would; no matter what the staff did to prevent it; result in the largest in-game Disaster.

Mind you tho.. nothing a WE can't Fix <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
/region select milleniumcity

//set 0

I FIXED IT! lol
If i were banned...

my life would....

um.....

hmmmm.....

i would probaly die...
If i were banned...

My life has no sence anymore... (putting pistol to the head).
OFFTOPIC : OR ON TOPIC I DONT GIVE A FUCK.

Back to the PIC

WHEN I BAN SOMEONE I TELL THEM.
If I were banned I would feel a strong sense of Deja Vu.