Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] McTown
Started by [E] Tankclone1

I've been having troubles adding people to my town with /town add player (name) it always says that an internal error has occurred. Also whenever I try to add someone to a plot they never have permissions to build on it :/. If anyone could help me I would greatly appreciate it!
Well, if you are using MCTowns, you should have up to three regions, the main region would be <regionname_territ_main> and then you should have a district Inside your district you should have plots, where you can set up yourself. Once you have a plot, click the plot with string to verify that there are now three regions there, outside the plot, there will be only two regions. Now to add someone, dont use /town add player <name> You actually have to add them to the region, so add them to the plot region, the command is /rg addowner <regionname> <player> be sure not to add them to the dist or territ, add them to plot region. Hope i could help.
Hey thanks that worked great now it works just like it should thanks!
Tankclone1 wrote:
Hey thanks that worked great now it works just like it should thanks!

Hey, no problem man <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>