Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] How to Download Minetown Classic
Started by [E] Jared

The link appears to be updated for those of you asking. It's now in a Google Drive cloud. Ignore the message of it not being able to be scanned by Google's Antivirus scanner. If you're that worried about it, scan the file with an Antivirus program PRIOR to unarchiving the file.
yyeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS FINALLY

xoxo

mwah
Quick question:

In the instructions it says to move the spigot.jar file, but it doesn't say where. Was just wondering where we need to put that file? I'm assuming it is placed in the file that houses the server (ClassicFinal), but I'd rather be sure.
Hey Lochie! Yeah im curious with the same question!
i removed the .jar from the name and it worked.
i dont seem to have permissions to use any plugins. Is this normal? is there something i can do to warp around?
Hey there ohten! I ended up just putting the spigot.jar file in the ClassicFinal folder out of impatience, and that seems to have worked fine. I also had the initial issue of not being able to use any plugins, but I just opened the console and typed OP , and it gave me all the necessary permissions. It seems some weird things are restricted to OP that never used to be, such as homes and warps and whatnot.

Assuming the plugins are actually present in your install, if you OP yourself with the console it should all work fine.
Hey, the link is broken, any chance anyone has the map still?
YO someone needs to get me that classic download since link isnt working, my dogs have been waiting 5 years for me
so uh is no one gonna look into why the link for the download is no longer existing