Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] How to Download Minetown Classic
Started by [E] Jared

Okay so I'm downloading the map now but I'm just wondering if theres any way i can get the my vault, i remember it looked like the ender but was it not actually the ender?
Could you guys make a hash for this download so I can verify the integrity of it once I get it on my computer. Thank you!
@992203 wrote:
Could you guys make a hash for this download so I can verify the integrity of it once I get it on my computer. Thank you!

c8831d450a16c1bf6549ca61e585d270
Download link doesn't appear to be working.
were you even around for classic and the giant statue of bender bending rhodriguez
Download link not working 2/19/2017
Were you talking to me arcose? Of course I was around for classic. It should say at least 5 yr veteran, I started playing it in 2012.
Is there anyway to download the map now?
The download link isn't working. Is there any chance of a new link that does work? I would very much like to visit my old home away from home.
Seeing as we re-opened the server as a museum on Minetown itself, we are no longer supporting the download. You can join the server and fly around in spectator mode to visit locations/warps/homes/etc by typing "/server classic" on any of Minetown's servers.

/Locked