Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal S17MC
Started by [E] Denver Broncos

Username:S17MC

When You Were Banned: I don't know but a long time ago

Person Who Banned You: No clue

Reason you were banned: I was banned for flying which I had computer issues. I wanna get unbanned because what ever I did I will not do it. This is where all of my old favorite friends are like rubberchicken,

benthebuilder, dteandy, and more. Please unban me please I am sorry what ever I did
Sit tight while I check on this.

Also, computer issues don't cause you to fly - strike one.
I'm srry

I have lag and many issues pls my favorite friends are here please

Unban me please thank you for all you do
it would be a dream come true to be unbanned
Strike two.

I still need a valid reason as to why you were flying. I'm not asking for excuses, I'm asking for answers.
I don't memorize it too clearly other than I got on floated in air and next second was banned.
please unban me its really a Christmas present to play in school break
Strike three. You can re-appeal in one month. People don't magically fly for no reason, we're not stupid.

EDIT: Just to clarify, your extra month isn't for the actual flying, it's for lying outright about it here. Lag doesn't make entities fly. I also don't buy your "forgetting what happened", you don't just forget something like this. Had being unbanned really mattered to you before this point, I'm fairly certain you would have made your appeal months ago. You'll be eligible to re-appeal your ban on January 18th, 2016.