Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Owning Logan121214 town
Started by [E] triggercrazy

Username: Triggercrazy

Date : 16/03/12

Reason: Wanting <logan121214 >town after being perma banned

Dear, Minetown <mods & users>

I would like to own logans town because of the great work put into it and i would like to make it grow. I do not want any of the valuables from this town if it so happens i get it. The diamond and gold blocks are not the reason why i want this well constructed town. What i would do with this down would be hopefully expand it to make it a sight to see if you walk by it. The land for this town is in a wonderful location pretty close to spawn.

I dont now what else to say other than i hope i get it.

Sincerely.. Triggercrazy

I now its bad grammer im sorry

i am illiterate

really . I hope this shows how much i would like this town
Because I am literate I feel that the town should be given to me instead.

Regards,

Your friendly neighbourhood Prezzle.
i did' nt mean it like that people pic on me because my grammer i just did'nt want that to happen with this post that has nothing to do with giving me the town TPrezzle
Trigger did help me a lot and he is being nice in his form post but he gave me all the diamond blocks minus 25 witch were mine, he really deserves it and i dont see how there would be a problem giving him all my stuff
Since hes the first to claim your town since your perm banned now ill go over it and see what has to be removed, after that ill make him owner of the town region. Could you tell me the warp to the town?
ok thanks and i dont want to bother you or be a pain but like i said trigger helped me so much and is the one the built the double swords on my land using all his own materials, then he gave it to me cause i asked for help. I understand that you are taking valuables out but those are technically his diamonds or were like a week ago i dont see why you wouldnt let him keep it... also its the vocal point of the arena.
I suppose sarcasm isn't your strong point either.
no i get it im just saying
Nikuru asked for the warp to your town... >.>
Warp to your town would be indeed be usefull so I can check it out and sort it.