Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Help please
Started by [E] zdeathclock

Hello. When i try to connect to minetown it says "failed to verify username". I am really hoping that doesnt mean someone else is logged in as me right now. Does anyone know how i can fix this solution or is this a minecraft.net problem?
We are aware of the issue and believe it is an issue with the communication between MT and the Minecraft Authentication server. We are trying to contact an admin with console access to try to get this sorted out. Try closing and opening the client, it seems as though this issue is hit and miss.
im having the same issue myself... >,> halp please? You didnt firewall ban me again did you sawine?
im having the same issue..im currently browsing websites to see if there is a fix for it...but it would seem like this is a minecraft.net or java issue, not a serverside issue...
yea, its mc.net not server...imma kill them all!!!
Yeah, Im feeling mine town withdraw my damn self....I never heard of this Mineshafter server thing...But im begining not to like them... IAnd im starting to feel SHAFTED by MineSHAFTER!!!!

(Mineshafter is a server proxy in which all offical SMP servers must go through.....Atleast thats what im reading...)