Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Editing Preterites on mac.
Started by [E] Madster

EDIT: The title is supped to say "editing properties on mac. not preterites"

So, i need to edit the properties of a program (Mumble) so i can run two mumble windows at once, i did some research on this, but im only finding how to edit them on windows. Here is what i need to get to on my mac, but the windows version:

mumble-shortcut-properties-multiple-launch.PNG

i need to go and edit the text of the highlighted section. But i can not find how to do so on my mac. if you can not read the highlighted part, it says:

"C:\Program Files\Mumble\Mumble.exe" -m

The normal text for that would be

"C:\Program Files\Mumble\Mumble.exe"

I need to add that "-m" extension so i can run the program twice on my computer, if anyone could help me out with this, that would be great!
Well first go to the main menu. Click Shut down. Unplug the MAC from the power outlet. Gather all pieces and peripherals and place in the box they came in. Proceed to buy a sensible PC that can be further upgraded to keep with the times.

Install mumble via mumble.com

download and install the client.

Then go to

"C:\Program Files\Mumble\Mumble.exe"

add a -m to that text outside the quotes

click apply and your set to multibox. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

sorry had too. die hard PC fan.

also just because i was curious

The preterite (abbreviated pret or prt, in American English also preterit; aorist, simple past, past indicative, or past historic) is the grammatical tense expressing actions that took place or were completed in the past. In general, it is the perfective aspect of the past tense (not to be confused with the similarly named perfect aspect) and may thus be more precisely called the perfective past. But, in English, which does not have an inflection for perfective aspect, the term is used for the simple-past tense.
-m is a term for Windows systems only I believe. Try going into Get Info, though.
ok try going into library and then application support find mumble and then in mumble should be multiple folders idk what they are bu one should be what you need.