Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Not getting EXP when placing or breaking blocks
Started by [E] antonyoo

I have heard from some people that they at least get "some" exp when placing or breaking blocks. I, however, get absolutely no exp from placing or breaking blocks. This started to happen a couple days ago. Is this in the process of getting fixed?
ive had it where breaking a block gets me one of those glowing orb xp things, but its not often this happens, i heard they were working putting it back the way it was but it was lagging or something with the update
I noticed just today that I received experience from digging dirt, but not stone, sandstone, or sand. I can't speak for any other blocks as those were mainly the ones I was working with. I don't believe I got any from placing blocks either.
You dont get exp for every block you place or break. Im not sure of the exact number of blocks between gaining exp.. but id say its about 20
Final_7ruth wrote:
I noticed just today that I received experience from digging dirt, but not stone, sandstone, or sand. I can't speak for any other blocks as those were mainly the ones I was working with. I don't believe I got any from placing blocks either.

Same for me.

I've noted that when chopping wood, for example, with an unenchanted D axe, I will gain from 0 to level 30 when the axe brakes. I've noticed the exact same thing with sand. Both are two resources I spend a great deal of time gathering.

Now I have gotten none from either.

I have noticed that I do get XP from dirt, from it dropping the orbs for some reason.

I'm going to take a guess that the pluggin is broken, and hopefully will be fixed soon. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

In the mean time, enchanting has basically stopped. I died the other day in lava, shooting me down to 0. It's been 3 days and I'm still only at level 6 hehe.
so you wont get any experience until you break the axe you've been using?
No, that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that over the life of the axe / shovel I have consistently acquired 30 levels. Before 1.2.
Same for me xgamer. I always enchanted around level 30 because that is about when the axe breaks and i can get decent enchants and be right back to 30 by the time i need a new one and need it enchanted. for last few days (maybe 3 or 4) I have been stuck at lvl 46. I have broken and placed 100's of blocks in that time. I am afraid to go off and enchant something right now or go explore too much because if I die then i am toast for levels until this is fixed.
Does anyone know when this will get fixed?

This isn't a permanent change, is it?
I heard last night from a mod that the plugin for this was disabled temporarily as I was having the same thing, its not permanent as far as I know