Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] NEW Craftbook Experiment Station is Ready!
Started by [E] dteandy

So, for almost two years I have wandered which craftbook signs work and which don't; so I saved the trouble for everyone! I set up an area with all of the active signs with info on how to use them, and the best part is it is interactive...if a light comes on, its powered, if off its not. Check out /WARP CRAFTBOOK and start pushing buttons and pulling levers to learn some new stuff! Its still new, so if you have questions on anything please ask me if you need a video or example machine etc...not saying im going to make machines for each thing, but I do understand how to input and output the signs and can help understanding that to others. Enjoy! -DTE
Lol, while you did all that wandering, I sure do hope that you were pondering, or perhaps wondering. Two years is a long time to wander...glad you finally took your walking shoes off. I haven't taken a look yet but just wanted to thank you for taking the time to do this, there are lots of things with craftbook that people don't even know they can do. Although I do worry that, with the knowledge will come the attempted exploitation, but I think most of the exploitable signs have been removed.