Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] [Official] Creative Ideas
Started by [E] Pljz

Hey there Minetown,

Creative has been released for what's nearing a month now, and we've seen tons of great builds. But, we want to keep the ball rolling with it, and get some fresh ideas on the server. So, I've come up with a couple ideas, and would like the communities thoughts on them! If you have a separate idea, feel free to comment that below as well.
Allow players to submit a design to for consideration to be moved to the main Agharta World (For a reasonable Price).
A "Free world" after you finish building? Wouldn't that essentially take away the point of Agharta? I feel like there should be more details for each decision. A few words feels like its not enough for a real vote to be cast either way.

Perhaps each month there could be a themed build contest? Maybe a week long to build a certain theme? Like, you have a week to build something halloween/valentines/etc themed with a chance for it to be featured somewhere within spawn? Or this months theme is modern times/futuristic/etc, build an amazing 30 x 30 Plot build that makes you think of today's world/the future/etc. This would still allow for events of quick "you have an hour, two hours, a day" events for the normal average players that aren't connected to Creative.
Pl, you know I'm fond of quick build competitions, particularly ones with shorter time limits than you're suggesting. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

Nova, reaching Master rank on Creative requires a lot of dedication and skill, that is beyond many players. Any world limited to people of that high of rank would have a very small population. This not diving into how creative mode is a different experience than survival mode. The suggested "free" world is not at all in competition to the freely accessible Agharta server.