Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] full sized tropicana field

after a hard 1 year i have finished a full sized tropicana field. Please say good job to me, MachoCrabKing, and mcd16 for helping me make this. without them i couldent of made this full sized replica of the tropicana field. Here are a few pictures
So is this your youtube account, from over 4 years ago? Looks to me like you just took a picture from the video.
that is my friends field we made 4 years ago. We just made a bigger model and alot more detailed version of it and i do not want to share it, Its to private
Thats kind of odd...since you have the exact same set up as his...where as if it was yours you could simply take a SS from the game. Can I see an ingame screenshot for proof? I have indeed stopped the video linked and it has the exact same angle/look/basically the same as what you have posted here.
well i cant really go into the world. We closed the server over a year ago because it wasnt working right. So we have lost the stadium <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f622.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":cry:">:cry:</object>
everyone check out this notch build i made

0e21b94eed.jpg

pls dun ban
So...you decided to randomly show us something you built two years ago? Because you said 'after a hard 1 year i have finished a full sized tropicana field" Which means it took you a year to build the field. THEN you state " We closed the server over a year ago because it wasnt working right" So, by that math, over a year ago you finished this build and it took you over a year to build. So...about three years ago you started making a field...and oddly enough decided that...now of all times was the time to unveil it to us?

...not saying its no possible...but I'm smelling a heap of something foul around here. Time to get out the wading boots.
we just made a new field except we made it alot better but i am not realeasing it yet. We are waiting till christmas
So, this is a picture of the field you made two years or so ago, that looks exactly like a screenshot from the video linked by another player...but you made a new one you plan on releasing december 25th?

...*walks away from this thread before the guano hits the fan*
this picture was the origanal field we made 4 years ago. The server went down a year and a half so we lost everything we built. a year ago we made another server and started making an exact replica of the stadium. We have just finished a couple days ago so i am sharing it that i am going to realease pictures of it on christmas for a present for everyone